Keyloggers are an essential tool to monitor your kids and employees. The best keyloggers for iPhone let you keep tabs on what the target is typing onto their phone.
In the case of kids, a keylogger guarantees you monitor their online searches and messages, allowing you to keep them safe. Keyloggers can also be helpful for employers who want to monitor how employees use phones and computers.
There are many keyloggers for iPhone in the market, and it might be challenging to pick one to use. Here is a list of the best keyloggers to monitor iPhone devices.
mSpy comes recommended as one of the best keyloggers for iPhone. It helps you monitor every keystroke and record the previous keystrokes on the target device. It is also compatible with all iPhone versions.
- It lets users monitor messaging platforms, including SMS and social media messages
- It can monitor YouTube searches
- It records the target device’s entire browsing history
- It comes with GPS location tracking
- Has screen recording
- You can read all messages, including deleted ones, on the target device
- User-friendly for both parents and children
- It gives complete remote control over the target device
- Allows a user to see everything the target types
- mSpy’s monthly plan is slightly costly compared to other keyloggers
2. KidsGuard Pro
KidsGuard Pro is also one of the best phone monitoring software for iOS devices. As the name suggests, this keylogger is helpful to parents monitoring their kids’ online activity and ensuring their safety. It has many features that make it stand out from the pack.
- KidsGuard Pro lets you view all information about the target device, including contacts, call logs, messages, social media platforms, and location
- It comes with a keylogger feature for real-time monitoring of what your kids type
- Allows you to search for specific typed keywords
- Comes with location-tracking abilities
- Easy to use
- Allows you to filter through keystrokes and texts using keywords
- Allows you to track the target’s physical location
- It does not have a content restriction feature
- The iOS version is inferior to the Android version in terms of real-time monitoring
uMobix is also one of the best keyloggers for iPhone devices. One of the outstanding features of this keylogger is its ability to monitor social media activity. It also allows you to restrict content that your kids can access.
- Every search query and message comes with a timestamp
- Allows you to see passwords and browser history
- It lets you restrict the amount of time your kids’ or employees spend on social media
- Issues an alert every time your kids or employees sign into a social media app
- It lets you turn off messages and apps and block websites and devices
- Give you access to passwords
- Ability to monitor text messages
- Ability to view incoming and outgoing calls
- The Installation process on iOS devices can be complex
- Restricts one subscription to a single device
FlexiSPY is also another leading keylogger for the iPhone. It has many features and tools for spying, managing, and controlling the target device. If you want to enjoy all the features on FlexiSPY, you need to be on their top-tier package.
- It records keystrokes
- Has phone recording, video recording, and ability to take screenshots
- The spoof SMS function remotely sends SMS messages from the target device discreetly
- Has great organization of results in organized folders
- Supports many features
- Offers real-time alerts
- You can remotely deactivate FlexiSPY from the target device
- You need to conduct a jailbreak (remove software restrictions) on the target device
Spyic is a keylogger that also doubles up as a location-tracking software. It will record keystrokes on the target device and give you information about the one using this device in real-time.
- It uses GPS, SIM data, and WiFi to track the location of the target phone in real-time
- Provides access to the calendar to view scheduled meetings and events
- Spyic has a keylogger to record keystrokes on the target device
- It organizes keylogger results in a neat and organized manner
- It has an intuitive dashboard
- iOS subscription service can be costly
- It does not have excellent social media tracking
Best Keyloggers For iPhone – Final Verdict
Keyloggers allow you to monitor keystrokes on the target device. They are a helpful tool to monitor your kids and employees’ phone usage. The best keyloggers for iPhone have a myriad of features that not only allow you to see what the intended target is typing and track their location. When choosing a keylogger for your iPhone, evaluate the features to determine whether it meets your needs.