Spy apps are helpful tools to help you keep tabs on your loved ones. You can use the best spy apps for Android to monitor your kids’ online habits or assess how your employees use the work phone and WiFi.
Choosing the best spy apps can be daunting because of the many available options. In this article, we look in-depth into the best spy app for Android without access to target phone and how each is unique.
1. mSpy – Feature-rich spy app
mSpy is the best spy app for Android if you are looking for a tool packed with features. It gives you access to calls and messages on the target Android device. With it, you can even view deleted messages.
mSpy also lets you track the target device’s location in real-time. The geofencing feature also sends alerts whenever the target device goes beyond a designated area, making it ideal for parents monitoring their kids’ movements.
This spy app can also access files on the target device and view messages, posts, and files shared on social media platforms.
- It has an excellent stealth mode
- Allows users to perform some actions on the target device remotely
- It is easy to install and use
- It has reliable customer support
- It gives you value for money
- You might need rooting or Jailbreaking to access some features
2. Cocospy – Spy Apps for Android for stealth monitoring
Our second pick for the spy apps for Android is Cocospy. One of its main selling points is its stealth monitoring capabilities. It lets you track location, messages, calls, and social media activity without detection.
Cocospy also comes with an Android keylogger that records the keystrokes made on the target device. It lets you know what the target is typing. Unlike most spy apps, Cocospy can also monitor Snapchat messages and contacts without being found.
Cocospy allows you to keep tabs on your kids, employees, or loved ones without intruding.
- You can install Cocospy on the target device remotely
- It has excellent stealth monitoring
- It is easy to install
- It has many spying features
- Great customer support
- It might drain the battery of the target device
3. Hoverwatch – Best spy apps for Android
If you are looking for a spy app for Android but are on a budget, you might consider using Hoverwatch. It comes with a better free version than other free spy apps. You might need to get the paid version if you want to access this app’s features.
This spy app allows you to monitor calls, messages, GPS locations, and more undetected. Its stealth mode ensures your activity on the target device remains hidden.
You can access everything on the target phone using your Hoverwatch online account. And even set up alerts for calls or messages sent and received from the target device.
You can also restrict remote access to inappropriate apps or websites. This feature makes it ideal for parental monitoring.
- It remains hidden on the target phone
- It is easy to navigate
- It has real-time alerts
- Capable of GPS location tracking
- It comes with a free version
- You might witness lagging monitoring on some platforms, such as Line
4. uMobix – User-friendly spy apps for Android
uMobix is one of the best spy apps for Android for beginners. It has a user-friendly interface and features that make it ideal for users with minimal experience.
With uMobix, you can remotely switch on the Microphone on an Android device and record the surroundings. This feature is excellent for parents wanting to ensure their kids’ safety. You can also activate the camera and video recording of the Android device remotely and get a live feed of the surroundings.
This spy app also has a keylogger to record usernames, passwords, web addresses, web searches, and chats on the target Android device.
- Easy to install and use
- It records audio and captures images and video in real-time
- It has excellent data sync speed
- It comes with a keylogger feature
- It allows you to view deleted content
- uMobix is not effective in social media monitoring
5. EyeZy – spy apps for Android location tracking
EyeZy is ideal if you are looking for an Android spy app that can also accurately monitor the target device’s location. It offers accurate GPS phone tracking and geofencing capabilities to guarantee the safety of your loved ones in real time.
EyeZy also enables you to monitor private messages on WhatsApp and Snapchat. You can also make live screen recordings, letting you know what the tracked individual is doing.
The EyeZy keylogger feature captures every keystroke on the device. This feature can be helpful to employers who want to track their employees’ productivity.
- It has an accurate GPS tracking feature
- Less costly compared to peers
- It has a user-friendly interface
- Robust monitoring features
- It offers 24/7 customer support
- You might experience sync delays, especially with Google accounts
6. Spyic – Best spy app to monitor messages
Spyic comes highly recommended to those looking for spy apps for Android to monitor messages on Android devices. It allows you to monitor conversations on Facebook, Line, WhatsApp, and other social media platforms.
Spyic allows you to monitor messages and social media platforms without detection. This app allows you to access private messages, group chats, and retrieve media files. It also comes with timestamps to see when conversations happened and the files sent or received.
With Spyic, you get real-time insights on your target’s Android device without them finding out.
- Spyic is effective in social media message monitoring
- It has a user-friendly dashboard
- It is easy to install, even for beginners
- It does not need rooting on the target device
- It comes with many subscription plans to choose from
- Spyic can sometimes be unresponsive and slow to load
7. XNSPY – Best keylogger spy app for Android
XNSPY sets itself apart from the other top spy apps for Android because of its keylogger feature. The keylogger allows you to monitor text messages and emails. It records all typed data, such as passwords and usernames.
This spy app also monitors incoming and outgoing calls, helping detect suspicious activity. With it, you can flag frequent calls made to unknown numbers and create conversations with specific contacts.
The other unique feature of XNSPY is that it offers Tinder logs. It gives you access to the messages sent and received on the target’s Tinder account. The keylogger feature also comes in handy in tracking social media conversations.
- It has an excellent keylogger feature to keep track of what you type
- It does not need rooting to access the target Android device
- It issues timely alerts and notifications
- It comes with a user-friendly interface
- Allows you to access deleted messages
- It does not have an accurate geofencing system to notify you when the target phone is beyond a specified area
Spy apps let you keep tabs on your kids, loved ones, and employees. They are a helpful feature for promoting kids’ safety and ensuring employees are productive at work. Above, we have discussed the best spying apps for Android and their unique features.
When choosing a spy app, you must ensure it remains undetected on the target device. The selected app should also have user-friendly features and make it easy for you to navigate.